- Subsidiary of CB&Q and NP. Central Division of IP - Moweaqua, Il./ Manly, IA/ St. Louis to Kansas City, MO
- 420 feet single track mainline point to point with shared staging
- Working hump yard, with 6 arrival / departure tracks
- 43 feet of branch line with two towns
- CTC control, radio communication
- Digitrax with block detectors for signal and switch control from CTC board
- Car forwarding by four part waybill and car cars. Cars classified in hump yard by switch list
- 8 operators
- 20% complete.
- Painted mural with painted and pasted backdrops
- Numerous industry buildings including chemical plant, animal feed mill, cement plant, farm service industries, printing companies, appliance manufactory, shingle plant, plastic plant, several distribution companies, produce distributors, lumber company, flour mill, and brewery
Began construction: 2013 Operating Sessions Started: July 2014
Owner: Terry Gilmore
Pets: Terry has no pets
Accessibility: Street parking basement stairs access.
- Crew Positions: Dispatcher, General yard master, hump master, outpost yardmaster, 6 Road Engineers/Conductors.
- Layout Features: 20 trains operating during op session with 3 local switching jobs. Up to 18 staging to staging trains some with intermediate switching. Radio communications