- The Webster Groves & Fenton RR is a fictional short-line railroad serving as a connection to local industries for the Burlington Northern RR in St. Louis County, Missouri.
- The mainline is approximately 123 feet of single deck bench work with staging below
- Switch list/ train instructions are utilized with a 1:1 clock.
- 13 trains
- Two main line DC throttles with blocks controlled by the dispatcher and the power desk operator
- Verbal track warrants
- 7 Operators: 2 two man road crews, Power desk operator, Webster Yardmaster, Valley Park Yardmaster (+Dispatcher)
- 100% complete.
- There are 97 structures on this highly detailed layout; several have fully detailed interiors.
- Highly detailed scene
Began construction: 1994 Operating Sessions Started: 1996
Owner: Dave Roeder
Pets: Dave has no pets
Accessibility: Basement layout with access via stairs only
Other Notes: The Webster Groves & Fenton was featured in the January 2005 issue of Model Railroader. Dave Roeder completed his NMRA Master Model Railroader certification in May of 2006 as MMR #373.
Click photos to enlarge